Sunday, April 15, 2007

The first few day's of his life were rough. But now look how he has grown
Grandma Gail and her two little babies
Lucas little blessing outfit. Made with love from grandma Gail
Our young little doctor. Thank you aunt Lexi for keeping our boy in style with his white nike's and scrubs
Sunday walk at the lake behind our school


Jory's little study partner

Thank you aunt Jen, for keeping our little Lucas warm.

Jory and I have started to run. Jory has signed up for a half marathon in June. And I will be attempting to do a half Iron Man.
Lucas loves being read to. He is finally able to focus on the book

5 comments:

Scott and Katie said...

Betsy, I found your blog and love the pictures! Thanks so much for talking our girls the other day! We are excited to see them!

Karyn said...

Betsy we love all the pictures.

The Wilkins' said...

Betsy & Jory (not sure who the webmaster is) - Such great pictures! Lucas is just the cutest baby boy! He is growing out of his newborn phase so fast! Glad you guys are having fun!

Ashley said...

I love the picture of you two reading, he has the sweetest look on his face. What a cute kid!

CariAnn said...

Betsy, I'm sorry to bother you here, but I have been trying to fing you for a while. You took pics of my family around June 2005 and I couldn't afford to get them all printed, then you moved. Is there a way to get those done?
Thanks
CariAnn Saurey
home 435-753-9760
cell 435-757-7370
kuma@att.net

Your family is beautiful!