Friday, October 26, 2007

Ok, I am not good with updates so here it goes. Here is our little Shark. Dang Cute. We are in Chicago Visiting Andy(brother) and Lucas dressed up for music class
Here is little Lucas playing with the tambourine. He was totally thrilled with all the fun toys Mr. Singer brought to class.
Here is our beautiful pink kitty Alli(my niece)
My brother Andy and his other pink kitty Ruby
So, it's not that easy to get two kitties and one shark to look at the camera at the same time!
Jory ran the Kansas City Half Marathon, and I ran the full. It was beautiful and fun, but much to long for me. Jory did wonderful and finished under two hours! We had a few other friends do the Marathon with us which made it some much fun. So here we all are


We went to the Chicago Zoo, and I was amazed with how fascinated Lucas was with all the animals
The Monkey came right up to the glass and sat right in front of little Lucas.

No comments: