Sunday, January 18, 2009




So, I finally decided to update our blog some. I will try to get some pictures up. I will refrain from doing them all at once, that way you all can appreciate them more!! It's weird posting images of Lily from when she was just born cause she has changed so much. Betsy has also, she has lost almost all of the weight from pregnancy and is pounding out some serious miles running. I am so excited to have my workout buddy back. We went running the other night and I had a hard time keeping up with her. I would never have been able to if I was the one that had had to go through pregnancy, delivery, and recovery. She is amazing.
Lucas is doing well with Lily, when she cries sometimes, he just points his finger at her and very sternly says, "NO, NO, NO". But he will be a great big brother, we are just doing our best trying to balance the two.

No comments: